Keep the focus on the customer to achieve new heights
Company: To protect our client's identity we'll call them "Company Y"
Industry: Nutritional and Dietary Supplements
Company Y is an upscale nutritional supplement retail store. Company Y fills a unique niche: A nutritional supplement store where personal service, less intimidating store environments, and truly great products combine to help people live a healthy lifestyle. To that end, their stores employ certified personal trainers, former strength coaches and other experienced fitness professionals in order to best assist customers in developing personalized nutrition programs.
Need: To ensure Company Y stayed true to its customer-focused business, they wanted to design a strategic plan that did not become too dollar-centric.
Service: Strategic Development
- Utilize comprehensive 2-day strategy session to develop goals and combat strategic issues with leadership team.
- Day 1: Develop SWOT analysis to produce an opportunity grid
- Day 2: Revisit the SWOT analysis at an off-site meeting to gain fresh perspective and capture missed items.
- Facilitate the Identification of strategic issues and future opportunities.
- Recommend coordinated action plans to achieve strategic goals.
Result: The 2-day process was more efficient than spending a single day because participants were more engaged. The emphasis on the SWOT analysis demonstrated how the SWOT actively transitions ideas into goal development with strategic perspective.